Friday, September 12, 2008

I still here

I know its been a long time but things are just now getting back to normal. (as much as they can) Were am I??? My email has changed to pabrook50@gmail.com I am progressing slow, but well. I am back to work part time so I am not just hanging around watching TV all day. I did watch all of the episodes of Jon and Kate Plus Eight. Chris would get mad because of the marathon days I would just sit and wait to see what was going to happen. The babies are 4 now and I don't think they are doing more than one show a week. I did see a whole season of Flipping Out. And Tori and Dean had another baby. I really liked House Hunters and Design On A Dime and I never knew in Hollywood you could be a Millionare Real Estate Tycoon before the age of 19. I need to go to the cable company and turn off the extra chanels before we go crazy and start Flipping Out. I have started PT and it is hard. I think everything will go back in place once PT is under way. I have good muscle control but the nerve damage tells during some of the exersizes. I am walking 3 times a week and doing PT 2. Chris and Kristen are walking with me so this keeps me motivated. Kristen has decided to take a semister off. She came home with Black hair and a Tiger Tatoo on her arm. Mom and Dad (me and Chris) both freaked out. I never had problem with Tatoos before and I don't know why this was such a shock for me but it is. I am getting over it some what. I am hoping she will go back to school in the spring but she is going to have to do the work involved. She is looking for job now. Time will tell. Joey has Kidney stones and went to have a procedure done last month. He will have to go back soon to have one of the stones removed. Craig is in Greenville with him, I don't think he is much help but he is staying with Joey now. I guess I better go I will try and blog more soon. Later......

No comments: