Saturday, January 5, 2008

Craig visit

Well we just got back from seeing Craig. He looks good but still wants out. We have decided to not post bond because he goes to his hearing on Jan 24th. He is really not happy about this but I still can't see $1000 for just 19 days. I really do love Craig but I don't see him working enough to pay this back in the short amount of time he is going to be out. I may be suprised and the State may re-instate his probation. (he only has three violations for not reporting) or he could go back to prison and serve his 8-10 months. Whatever the parole board decides, he will have to deal with it. He still has a good attitude right now. well I am off to the Mall more later.....

3 comments:

Mary J said...

Have fun shopping, wish I could go too!

Cryssy said...

I think you are making good choices. Praying for Craig!

Courtney said...

You are a good mom..I know its hard to give the tough love! I am thinking and praying for you and Craig!