Saturday, March 8, 2008

saturday morning

Well I thought I would post a quick one for today. I came to work today because I need to get caught up on some end of month stuff, and am working real hard but I thought I would post this because at John and Lisa's last night our study was on "Who is God"? well I got home and could not get this off my mind and thought I would put it out there to see what everyone thinks. Who is God? Do we really have this answer. I study the bible and believe what this says but is this something we can get our minds around really? This is a really hard question for me and I wonder am I having a faith crisis because I don't know? I have faith God is there for me and I have faith God hears my prayers. Could this be His way of making me think more? well here it is HELP!!!

2 comments:

Mary J said...

This is a great post! It has had me thinking and thinking!!!!

Amanda said...

I feel your pain Phyllis! I am loving our Bible study and yet it is so over my head. I believe in God, I love God, and I know he cares for us. But sometimes explaining it in words or even in thoughts is simply too much. I think that is why He described himself as "I am who I am." That is really deep enough for us!!

Love you so much!