Wednesday, March 26, 2008

quick post

Well it is Wed and I am getting done with work so I thought I would do a little catch up. Kristen is back at school with her truck. She is going to stay in Ark for the summer so she can work and save money for school. Chris got back Sat from Hope Arkansas where he went to a damascus class at blade school. He did not get to see Kristen because he was busy with class stuff and she was busy with her stuff and she was 2 hrs away. We got a letter from Craig and it was not as positive as the last letter but we have not been able to see him or talk to him since Dec. I did send him some cards and some magazines so he will be a little happier. He has been moved to Allendale which is about an hour from here so we should be able to go see him soon. Well not much else going on at the moment, I guess I will write more later. Happy Easter all.

No comments: