Saturday, April 19, 2008

hello

Well I haven't posted in a while and I though of Mary. She gets cranky if we don't keep up. Things are going good here. Everyone has the sewing bug. Ashley is making diaper covers and Kelley is making bags. Cryssy is sewing also but I don't know what yet. The diaper covers are so cute and fun to make. I have made a few grocery cart covers and these are fun also, but those that know me and my ADD I get board quick. I have a lot of fabric that will become bibs because they are real easy and not a lot of brain power. I have also made a few bags. These are also easy and doesn't take a lot of thinking. Kelley's bags are very detailed and will make money for the upcoming mission trip. Good job Kelley. We went to see Craig two weeks ago and will go again tomorrow. He is now in Allendale so he should get out 8-1. we will see. He asked if he could come home but we have to be strong and tell him NO. He asked where he would go and we said Alaska, (there is a lot of places between here and there so he should be able to find someplace to grow up). I really hope he does not go to Alaska but he can not come to our house. Kristen will be finishing up the third year of school at Harding in May. I still don't know what her major is. I guess she will let us know when she Graduates. She is staying for the summer in Ak. Well I guess I better go more later....

2 comments:

Cryssy said...

I love it when you post. I'm not really sewing anything. I sewed on Tony's patches for his uniform. And I've been making diaper wipes and little covers for her diaper creme so it doesn't get on my cloth diapers....that is about it. I want to work on a quilt but I'm still cutting fabric to decide what I want and how to do it...not that I really know how to make a quilt....

Mary J said...

'Bout time!! just kidding. I will be praying about your situation w/Craig. Everything will be ok, God's got it covered.
I have been wanting to learn to sew, but who am I kidding?!!