Wednesday, April 2, 2008

another quick one

Well I thouthe I would post another quick one. I have been reading everyones blogs and Becky WOW I don't think I can be that deep. I don't really have a lot to talk about. I am excited about Hannah and her remembering the lesson from class. This makes me glad I teach, I learn so much from them. When I was with the 3rd and 4th grade a few years back the kids would really keep me on task. This age is a little more creative because It (the subject) seems new to them. Ann is a Great teacher and I am so glad to have her in class this quarter. She keeps me going every week. I am having a good week. I am working hard because it is the end of the month and this brings on extra work. The rain is good because it washes away most of the pollen in the air. Softball is starting this week (but rained out Tuesday) and I always get pumped. I don't play but it is fun to get out with the girls and watch. We will be out next week for sure. Well more later...

1 comment:

Born Blonde said...

I know exactly what you mean about learning from the kids you teach. I feel the same way. We just think we're the teachers. :)