Saturday, December 8, 2007

babysitting

Well I just got home from the church. Today we babysat for the parents to go shopping. (or just get out). I was in the baby room and we had 4 babies. They are so sweet. Luke came in but his dad was helping out. Maddox is a little small yet but he was so good Jean Carter helped out and we had a lot of teens today. Charity and Precilla are the best. I just feel so blessed to be able to go and help. Heather always makes the food fun. Today the kids made gingerbread houses and Christmas ornaments. Charity took pictures and then Greg printed them out so the kids could take them home. Precilla helped the kids make a box to take home their treasures. Movies were shown and everyone had a great time. Now I am going to go take a nap and then go back to church for the BBQ. more later.

1 comment:

Mary J said...

OH my gosh! You have a blog! I am so proud. I will be religiously reading! Keep posting! Miss you!