Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sat night at home

Well its Sat night at 8:30 and we are already for bed. It seems life is so stressed and then we come to this. Another week is ended and we are getting ready for Sunday. Today I went to the Mall with my mom and Jen (Who came from Washington with the girls). So we went to the mall and walked around. I put some 8mm film that we had from 1975 in to be transfered to DVD into Ritz Camera. This will take about 6 weeks but it will be so much fun to see them again. Then I came home and spent the day watching TV and sleeping. It rained all day so it was a good nap day. (pretty lazy???). So now I am just sitting here reading all of the blogs. Chris spent the day in the woods and came home wet and cold. I don't think he shot anything but he seemed to have fun. This has been a slow year for him and the deer. Maybe next year he will shoot more. Not much else to say today. more later...

1 comment:

Mary J said...

sometimes there is nothing better than a good ol' lazy night in. Caleb and I had one yesterday too - he gave me his cold! Give yourself a hug from me!