Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas

Well Christmas has come and gone. We had a great time. the 15th we went to Greenville to see Joey and Kim. This was fun and we had a great time. My mom went with us so it was great. Of course there was a Gun and knife show in Greenville so Chris was having a blast. We stayed until Sunday and Kristen came in so we got to see her for a couple of hours. If you remember from last time Kristen has decided she is grown up and does not need to come home so we wanted to see her. (Any way she was going to stay in Greenville for Christmas.) So we left her presents and came home. We spent the week after getting ready for Christmas and then on the 20th we drove to Washington DC. We spent the weekend at my niece's house. On Friday we rode the Metro to the city to see the National Christmas Trees. I will try and post a picture to show everyone. Then on Sat. we did another NATIONAL TREASURE. IKEA!!! I had a blast just walking around the store. We ate lunch and walked around some more. (Chris has his gun shows I have IKEA). After we went back to Jen's and had a nice dinner. She stayed home with her girls and baked cookies and all kinds of goodies. Sunday we went to Church and then left to come home. My sister came to spend Christmas with Mom and we got to spend some time with her and her family. Today we went to Lisa and John Rogers' house and had dinner with them. The kids are getting so big but they are always so much fun to be around. Well we are home now and it's back to work tomorrow. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I guess more later

1 comment:

Mary J said...

I bet those trees in DC were gorgeous! Glad you had fun!